Have you added new members to your Threat Management Team since your last BCI training? How will you integrate these new staff members into your organization’s team? Now there’s a time-efficient, affordable way to bring your new personnel up to speed on preventing and dealing with potential workplace violence incidents.
For the first time ever, BCI is offering a comprehensive two-day, in-house training for our clients. This training will give your new team members the opportunity to apply practical knowledge using “real-life” scenarios to build their skills and confidence. The program is interactive and includes small group activities and case study discussions.
Led by BCI experts who have years of experience in workplace violence prevention, this training will provide your new team members with:
- An in-depth understanding of the personal, organizational and psychological risk factors for violence including recognition of warning signs.
- Practical, hands-on instruction on how to perform a risk assessment.
- Models and procedures for safely and effectively responding to a reported threat or other workplace violence incidents/trauma.
- An understanding of the full range of threatening behaviors in the workplace including harassment, bullying, and domestic violence issues.
- An understanding of the primary responsibilities of the Threat Management Team including team communication and clarification of individual roles and responsibilities.
- Information on current OSHA guidelines on response readiness.
- The ability to integrate with your existing TM team by operating from a common base of knowledge, protocol, and procedure.
The training includes:
- Two full days of training at our Carlsbad offices
- Workbook and Reference Materials
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Afternoon Snack
- Special rates at the nearby Fairfield Inn by Marriott
$1495 before January 31, 2016 $1645 after January 31, 2016
Enrollment for this training is limited due to the hands-on and interactive nature of the program, so register now! To register, call Christi Krueger at 800.391.4267 or CKrueger@baroncenter.com.